Friday, April 23, 2010

Beautiful days...


Listening To: 'All of Creation' by MercyMe

This week has been a bit tough. Every once in a while a feeling of panic will wash over me. Its amazing that even in the midst of my free time which is quite enjoyable (something I'm sure we all love!) I still feel this random hit of uncertainty and fear. It doesn't last long..just reminds me.

I have laid down for sleep giggly as a young child on Christmas Eve, waking up ready for the day and excited for what ever is coming next (and to be able to work on my little projects). But...theres still that unsettling lack of peace. Sometimes, it lasts through the day - coming and going. And I realized - I might be a praying person, who prays throughout the day... but have I dedicated my day to Jesus? I was so moved by this feeling of fear and uncertainty that came again that I just kneeled down and gave it all up. All my plans, all my fears, all my sin or rebellion, all my hurt. How miraculous the peace is when you give these things to God. Especially at the beginning of the day. How many of us can count the numerous times we've put God first - and went to bed thinking, 'Gosh today turned out better than I expected.' or 'Today was incredible!' 

I would like to say that I am so sorry to Jesus for being rebellious and selfish with my time. I know that must hurt God, and I ask for His forgiveness. And I am sure He does forgive me, as He promises. What love!

Thats a way to start the day, right? Have a blessed one!

1 comment:

  1. Sadie!!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture on your blog!!!!!! SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!! I'm SOOO glad you're a new bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete