Sunday, April 25, 2010

Favorite...


 ...things to do on the Weekend in Spring

Weekends make me so happy. Especially weekends in Spring: Theres a general liveliness about; people rustling and bustling, parties, barbecues, family reunions. I love the weekends. I think the weekend should be three days long, instead of two :) Really! Two days just isn't enough for all this:

Going to the market


































Doing Laundry (yes, I love this)















Having a Barbecue!






















Tanning and Swimming


















Bon Fires and Marshmellows!
















Going Camping!

















Fresh spring flower bouquets...















Going for a bike Ride!
















What are your favorite things to do during spring?

2 comments:

  1. I love flying kites with my students. They think it is the greatest thing in the world (and I would pretty much have to agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kites! Aw, that would be so much fun. We had a kite festival not too long ago here in Austin at Zilker Park (huge park in the middle of the city). It was so much fun to sit and watch the kids trying to fly their kites - and some got so high! (I forgot my ninja turtles kite at home :(

    ReplyDelete