Saturday, May 29, 2010

{ Favorite Sounds No. 2 }


"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when its fast asleep. 
In dreams you will lose your heartache, 
whatever you wish for you keep.
Have faith in your dreams and someday, 
your rainbow will come shining through.
No matter how your heart is breaking, 
if you keep on believing,
A dream that you wish, will come true."  - Cinderella

Every morning, sometime between 1:30 - 2:30am for the past week, I hear one of the happiest, soothing sounds ever - birds singing in the tree outside our bedroom window. Since I am usually climbing into bed around this time (the hubs is usually already cozied up sleeping like a rock) its like a little lullaby as i'm waiting for sleep to come. I can't help but smile and feel ridiculously giddy like when I was a kid, and thank God for the day and the little gifts He gives us. So, I thought (as my second addition to favorite sounds) I'd share what singing birds remind me of and why I love their sweet lullabys.














One of my favorite movies of all time. Romeo's departure, Romeo and Juliet (1968)






















Sitting on the cool grass on a comfortable spring afternoon, relaxing.













A day at the beach!













The morning of a new day!

















One of my favorite movies of all time. 'A dream is a Wish' Cinderella






















God is a painter!










Another favorite movie of all time! "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream' Sleeping Beauty
















Our little friends :)
















Couldn't resist - too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment