Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{ Thank your Mr. Tuesday }

Tuesdays should be our "Thank Your Husband Day". The beginning of the week can be a bit hard, adjusting to the week life after the weekend. I'm thinking I might make a tribute to my husband every Tuesday. Or another man in your life you love, and would like to thank. Today, I'd like to say He is an Honorable man, who loves the Lord. I love everything about him. And I think he is so good for me, because he is very focused and driven. I am so blessed to have him part of my life. I love you honey.


With all my heart...


I'll follow you, honor you...



serve you, Love you.


All my life.

3.10.2008

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Sadie. I love it! WTG, Girl! xoxoxox Sum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful pics! Sounds like you are a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you Becca!! Yes, he is a gift from God for sure. My dear friend Lyndsey took the pictures at our wedding - didn't she do such a great job!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs and kisses to you Summie! Thank you for reading - Love you!!

    ReplyDelete