Saturday, January 22, 2011

{ Effervescent Etsy's No. 1 }


holli
argentina

Happy Saturday to you! I was serenaded out of bed this morning by the sing-song of hammers on my neighbor's roof at 8:30am. nice. Who lets these people work before 10am on a Saturday!?

Anyhoot..when the incessant pounding looked as though it wont be letting up anytime soon, I jumped out of bed, put on some snugglies because it is F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G in Texas (???) and thought, now would be the perfect time to continue my World-Wide-Web search of all things whimsical, lulling, illusory, utopian, mirthful, romantic and curious. (say that 5 times fast) And...share them all with you!

I spend most of my relaxing time scanning the net for these sorts of things...and I have to say that I was first set off on this change of eye when I passed by a DARLING Toddler's bedspread by Fabler, which I convinced my mom to buy for my neice. When in Ikea... (but we'll save that for another post)

Now, this change of eye has taken over my whole life. My closet, the rooms in my house, my blog, gifts to friends or family. Its the zapper and I'm the moth. (Someone save me now!) My eye is constantly scanning every inch of my love nest here, to see how/where I could make some pixi-dust change on the cheap - and cute! (annnnnd, share them with you!)

As I was jumping around on random blogs, to which I found/added many new friends, I came across a feature for this artist, who's samples of watercolor art/print I've collaged below. She is FABULOUS! I want to buy each and every one of them for my kids! (when they come - but hey, I know their coming!) Even now I'm considering buying some to frame for my niece. She loves little creatures like these! And, I think for a child, these sorts of prints are so wonderful for the enrichment of their imagination and creativity!

Five stars for this lovely artist. You can find her Etsy shop here. To enlarge the pictures below, just click.


1) Take a Walk                      ::  $15 usd
  2) Foxy Print                          :: $5.50 usd
    3) Sofi and the Fish                :: $20.00 usd
    4) Stowaway Migrating II       :: $35.00 usd

2 comments:

  1. I love it Mrs Night Owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm not able to see your name, but if you have a blog, I'd love to follow!

    ReplyDelete